Topline, a “Sitebuilder as a Service” Pioneer, Looks to Expand Globally and Reduce Its Dependency on In-House Resources
Topline delivers industry-leading site builder applications for website designers, hosts, registrars, and ISPs. It pioneered “sitebuilding as a service” in 2001, introducing a pay-as-you-go model for leading site building services. Today, more than 2,000 service providers globally offer site building services based on Topline’s archetype.
iTMethods worked with Topline to develop a roadmap for the future, handling every step of the migration to a new AWS cloud. The iTMethods team has been managing Topline’s critical infrastructures ever since – ensuring a smooth transition for Topline’s clients.
What Did Topline Achieve with iTMethods on AWS?
- iTMethods delivers worry-free ongoing management of Topline’s critical infrastructures on the AWS cloud.
- The AWS cloud meets all data residency requirements, letting Topline pursue new international opportunities for growth.
- Migrating Topline’s workloads to the AWS cloud overcame in-house bottlenecks.
- iTMethods Renews Status as Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Service Provider - May 25, 2017
- News Release: iTMethods Recognized as a Member of AWS Service Delivery Program for Aurora and Database Migration Service - November 29, 2016
- iTMethods Recognized as an Inaugural Member of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS’) Public Sector Partner Program - November 29, 2016
- Join iTMethods at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas! - November 24, 2016
- Case Study: The University of Alberta - November 17, 2016
- iTMethods Attends the AWS Enterprise Summit in Toronto - October 25, 2016
- Case Study: UGroupMedia Inc Leverages the AWS Cloud to Handle Explosive Demand - September 6, 2016
- Case Study: Topline Ventures Leverages the Cloud for Global Expansion - August 10, 2016
- Case Study: Limelight Realizes Rapid Growth on the AWS Cloud - July 8, 2016
- iTMethods Achieves AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partner Status - March 29, 2016