The AWS Managed Services Provider (MSP) Program sets proven AWS experts apart by emphasizing key competencies and skills.
iTMethods is excited to join this select group of cloud service providers, delivering proactive monitoring, automation, and management services. We are ready to use our expertise to help you migrate, automate, and manage your infrastructures on the AWS cloud.
MSP designation follows a rigorous third-party audit
To become an MSP, Consulting Partners must go through a stringent auditing process to demonstrate their AWS managed services capabilities. Requirements include proven customer success, a commitment to innovation, and demonstrated basic and advanced AWS competencies. They must also validate their policies and procedures to monitor, secure, and manage customers’ infrastructures on the AWS cloud.
Partners will be re-audited every 12 months to ensure consistency.
The AWS MSP Partner Validation Checklist, based on insights from real customers about what they’re looking for in an AWS MSP, encompasses best practices surrounding:
The audit – completed by an independent third party – is consultative, giving partners constructive advice they can act on. AWS also encourages partners to share their audit results openly and actively with customers.
Work with an MSP to simplify and accelerate your journey to the AWS cloud
More and more, AWS customers are looking to get more from the AWS cloud. They’ve realised the most obvious benefits – including cost savings – and are looking for AWS experts who can help them innovate aggressively and boost productivity.
Managed Services Partners (MSPs) possess that proven expertise and are ready to simplify and manage their customers’ journeys to the cloud, streamlining every step including:
- Planning and architecting
- Building and migrating
- Optimizing and automating
- Managing on an ongoing basis
MSPs are focused on continuous innovation, using the newest tools and most dynamic processes to help their customers boost productivity and do more on the AWS cloud.
Integrate DevOps practices to simplify collaboration and scale faster
MSPs will work with your teams to help them adopt DevOps practices and do more with less – introducing the right tools and practices to streamline teamwork and scale faster.
MSPs work with organizations to:
- Design and implement cloud formation templates
- Develop auto-scaling groups
- Automate code testing
- Enable continuous development
- Proactively monitor applications
Ultimately, DevOps is about creating a teamwork-oriented culture. MSPs can help facilitate these organizational changes, introducing new tools and practices to encourage collaboration boost productivity.
Do More on the AWS Cloud with iTMethods
iTMethods is dedicated to helping your business go further and do more while streamlining and simplifying operations to maximize productivity.
At iTMethods, our AWS experts will help you:
- Create a cloud strategy and roadmap
- Migrate your workloads
- Enable proactive security processes
- Guarantee compliance at every step
- Take advantage of innovative solutions like MyAtlasCloud, a managed hosting platform for Atlassian applications and third-party add-ons in a secure virtual clouds powered by AWS.
We will manage your infrastructure on an ongoing basis, letting you can focus on growing and scaling your business.
- News Release: iTMethods Recognized as a Member of AWS Service Delivery Program for Aurora and Database Migration Service - November 29, 2016
- iTMethods Recognized as an Inaugural Member of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS’) Public Sector Partner Program - November 29, 2016
- Join iTMethods at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas! - November 24, 2016
- Case Study: The University of Alberta - November 17, 2016
- iTMethods Attends the AWS Enterprise Summit in Toronto - October 25, 2016
- Case Study: UGroupMedia Inc Leverages the AWS Cloud to Handle Explosive Demand - September 6, 2016
- Case Study: Topline Ventures Leverages the Cloud for Global Expansion - August 10, 2016
- Case Study: Limelight Realizes Rapid Growth on the AWS Cloud - July 8, 2016
- iTMethods Achieves AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partner Status - March 29, 2016
- Introducing AWS Database Migration Service - March 24, 2016