And we’re pretty darn happy about it!
iTMethods is helping customers of all sizes design, architect, build, migrate, and manage their workloads and applications in the cloud with AWS. Being named an Advanced Consulting Partner means that we have developed a profound and practiced knowledge of AWS, and reflects the fact that we continue to invest resources in ensuring our staff maintain and extend their AWS expertise.
This means we can assist customers on evaluating, planning & implementing in the cloud with AWS, and ensure we can give them exactly the right solution, based on their goals and objectives.
To learn more about how we can help your organization transition to the AWS cloud, contact us!
- iTMethods Renews Status as Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Service Provider - May 25, 2017
- News Release: iTMethods Recognized as a Member of AWS Service Delivery Program for Aurora and Database Migration Service - November 29, 2016
- iTMethods Recognized as an Inaugural Member of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS’) Public Sector Partner Program - November 29, 2016
- Join iTMethods at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas! - November 24, 2016
- Case Study: The University of Alberta - November 17, 2016
- iTMethods Attends the AWS Enterprise Summit in Toronto - October 25, 2016
- Case Study: UGroupMedia Inc Leverages the AWS Cloud to Handle Explosive Demand - September 6, 2016
- Case Study: Topline Ventures Leverages the Cloud for Global Expansion - August 10, 2016
- Case Study: Limelight Realizes Rapid Growth on the AWS Cloud - July 8, 2016
- iTMethods Achieves AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partner Status - March 29, 2016