Jenkins World 2017 – August 28-31, San Francisco
Jenkins World 2017 was a huge success in terms of the growth in attendance, breadth and number of sessions, exhibitors/sponsors and the overall energy and investments organizations are putting into their Enterprise DevOps transformations.
The Jenkins Community is thriving with CloudBees making a number of key product announcements including Blue Ocean and DevOptics. CloudBees also announced the launch of the CloudBees MSP program which iTMethods is proud to be a founding member.
- Case Study: KQED Leverages iTMethods’ Expertise to Migrate Its On-Premise Atlassian Workloads to the AWS Cloud - February 9, 2018
- iTMethods Executes Migration of KQED’s On-Premise Atlassian Workloads to the AWS Cloud, Enabling the Organization to Cut Its Atlassian Run Costs by 65% and Accelerate Its Cloud Adoption Journey - January 5, 2018
- iTMethods Recognized for Atlassian Workload Migration at AWS Re:Invent [Video] - December 19, 2017
- iTMethods Achieves AWS DevOps Competency Status - December 18, 2017
- Are You Going to AWS re: Invent 2017? Let’s Meet While We Are There! - November 24, 2017
- Why You Need to Care about DevOps - November 8, 2017
- Jenkins World 2017 – Wrap Up! - September 7, 2017
- Register for Our Upcoming Atlassian Enterprise Day to Learn About Scaling Mission-Critical Atlassian Applications on AWS - November 21, 2016
- Atlassian Data Center Now Supported on AWS with $1,200 in AWS Credits - October 21, 2016
- Pledge 1%: iTMethods Partners with Evergreen to Plant over 200 Trees! - October 4, 2016