At some point in your Atlassian journey you’ll likely discover that you need to scale your Atlassian applications to meet growing demand. Data Center is designed to deliver the two things you need to make this happen – high availability and performance when it matters most.
We’ll be holding an event – Scale Mission-Critical Atlassian Applications on AWS – on December 12 at AWS’ Toronto headquarters featuring presentations from industry experts and a Q&A session about leveraging the power of AWS to deploy and scale your Atlassian applications.
Register for Atlassian Enterprise Day Today! The First 20 registrants will be receiving a free Enterprise Day T-Shirt!
Can’t make it to Toronto? We’ll be hosting a live webinar throughout the day, letting you experience everything from the comfort of your own workspace! Register for the webinar today!
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn about:
- High Availability
- Performance at Scale
- Instant Scalability
- Disaster Recovery
- SAML 2.0
- Deploying Securely on AWS
|When and Where||Agenda:|
|Monday December 12, 2016 (3:00 – 5:30 PM (EDT))
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Toronto Office, 120 Bremner Blvd, 26th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|· 3:00 pm: Registration
· 3:30 pm: Scale Your Mission-Critical Applications with Atlassian Data Center
· 4:00 pm: Leverage the Power of AWS to Deploy Your Atlassian
· 4:30 pm: Q&A with Atlassian and AWS Experts
· 4:45 pm: Grand Prize and Raffle Draw
· 5:00 pm: Food and Drinks
Grand Prize Giveaway and Raffle Draw
We’ll be giving away prizes to some lucky winners! All you need to do to be eligible is attend!
Our giveaways include an Atlassian Data Center T-shirt for the first 20 people, $100 Amazon gift cards, and the grand prize – an Amazon Echo:
- Amazon Echo is a hands-free, voice-controlled speaker connected to the Alexa Voice Service. Do you want to change the song, know the score of the latest game, find out the day’s top stories, or know what weather is on the way? Just ask! Echo is equipped with seven microphones so it can hear you wherever you are in the room – even if you’re blasting your favourite music.
Join us for this can’t-miss event to learn more about Atlassian Data
Center and find out how to leverage the full power of Atlassian on AWS!
Looking to host Atlassian on AWS? Elasity is the world’s most secure and flexible cloud hosting platform for Atlassian applications in the world. We have a dedicated team that can provide 24/7 expert support to help manage your Atlassian stack, while you focus on running your business. Contact us to get started today!
- Atlassian Data Center Now Supported on AWS with $1,200 in AWS Credits
- 5 Benefits of Hosting Atlassian Server Applications on AWS
- Atlassian Announces End-of-Life (EOL) for Bamboo Cloud. Is it Time to Consider a Managed Cloud Hosting Solution?
- Case Study: Fanatics, a leading Sports eCommerce Company Chooses iTMethods’ DevOps SaaS Platform for Migration to Atlassian Data Center on AWS as-a-Service - July 3, 2018
- iTMethods Launches CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise on Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes as a Managed Service - June 13, 2018
- Understanding the ROI of Enterprise DevOps - June 6, 2018
- Join Us This Spring at a Jenkins Day Event Near You! - March 19, 2018
- 6 Tips for Scaling Your DevOps Transformation - March 7, 2018
- Case Study: DevOps SaaS Platform enables Enterprise Atlassian Data Center as a Service for Leading Global Financial Institution - February 23, 2018
- Case Study: KQED Leverages iTMethods’ Expertise to Migrate Its On-Premise Atlassian Workloads to the AWS Cloud - February 9, 2018
- iTMethods Executes Migration of KQED’s On-Premise Atlassian Workloads to the AWS Cloud, Enabling the Organization to Cut Its Atlassian Run Costs by 65% and Accelerate Its Cloud Adoption Journey - January 5, 2018
- iTMethods Recognized for Atlassian Workload Migration at AWS Re:Invent [Video] - December 19, 2017
- iTMethods Achieves AWS DevOps Competency Status - December 18, 2017