The financial institution was an existing Atlassian customer, but its on-premise instances were highly fractured between individual teams and many Atlassian instances were multiple versions behind, in need of support for maintenance and upgrades. This large, complex environment was both a challenge to manage and one that hindered growth.
To meet the customer’s requirements, iTMethods recommended it upgrade its existing Atlassian Jira and Confluence Server products to Data Center to provide a scalable and secure solution offering high availability, high performance, and disaster recovery. iTMethods architected and delivered Atlassian Data Center as a service, managed on AWS in its Canadian region.
What Did the Financial Institution Achieve with iTMethods on the AWS Cloud?
- Accelerated onboarding
- Increased team and user adoption
- High performance and high availability
- Rapid time to market
- Seamless integrations
- Ease of user access
- Enhanced security
- Standardized workflows and configurations
- Cost savings
- Capability to scale and support tens of thousands of users
Discover the power of the AWS cloud with iTMethods. Our AWS experts will help you migrate and automate your workloads, guaranteeing compliance and managing your infrastructure 24x7x365. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
- Case Study: Leading Sports eCommerce Company Chooses iTMethods to Execute the Migration to Atlassian Data Center on the AWS as-a-Service - July 3, 2018
- iTMethods Launches CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise on Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes as a Managed Service - June 13, 2018
- Understanding the ROI of Enterprise DevOps - June 6, 2018
- Join Us This Spring at a Jenkins Day Event Near You! - March 19, 2018
- 6 Tips for Scaling Your DevOps Transformation - March 7, 2018
- Case Study: iTMethods Delivers Enterprise Atlassian Data Center as a Service for Leading Global Financial Institution - February 23, 2018
- Case Study: KQED Leverages iTMethods’ Expertise to Migrate Its On-Premise Atlassian Workloads to the AWS Cloud - February 9, 2018
- iTMethods Executes Migration of KQED’s On-Premise Atlassian Workloads to the AWS Cloud, Enabling the Organization to Cut Its Atlassian Run Costs by 65% and Accelerate Its Cloud Adoption Journey - January 5, 2018
- iTMethods Recognized for Atlassian Workload Migration at AWS Re:Invent [Video] - December 19, 2017
- iTMethods Achieves AWS DevOps Competency Status - December 18, 2017