Limelight made the initial move to the AWS cloud with the assistance of a consultant, however managing those resources in house soon became demanding.
Limelight’s live marketing platform helps brands plan, create, execute, and measure live marketing activities – increasing engagement, boosting sales, and reducing costs to drive ROI.
iTMethods began working with Limelight at a time when the company was ready to accelerate its growth. To make that happen, Limelight needed a scalable, secure, and reliable platform – features the AWS cloud is built to deliver.
What did Limelight achieve with iTMethods on AWS?
- iTMethods helped limelight overcome technology bottlenecks traditionally associated with rapid growth.
- Architecting Limelight’s platform to allow instant auto-scaling ensures applications can be rapidly scaled up or down to meet demand.
- Limelight removed in-house dependencies by moving workloads to the AWS cloud.
- iTMethods Renews Status as Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Service Provider - May 25, 2017
- News Release: iTMethods Recognized as a Member of AWS Service Delivery Program for Aurora and Database Migration Service - November 29, 2016
- iTMethods Recognized as an Inaugural Member of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS’) Public Sector Partner Program - November 29, 2016
- Join iTMethods at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas! - November 24, 2016
- iTMethods Attends the AWS Enterprise Summit in Toronto - October 25, 2016
- Case Study: UGroupMedia Inc Leverages the AWS Cloud to Handle Explosive Demand - September 6, 2016
- Case Study: Topline Ventures Leverages the Cloud for Global Expansion - August 10, 2016
- Case Study: Limelight Realizes Rapid Growth on the AWS Cloud - July 8, 2016
- iTMethods Achieves AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partner Status - March 29, 2016
- Introducing AWS Database Migration Service - March 24, 2016