Following a competitive RFP process, iTMethods began working with the University of Alberta at a time when it needed the expertise required to architect a unified digital strategy and make the most of the cloud.
To enable that, the University of Alberta needed a secure, reliable, and scalable platform – features the AWS Cloud is built to deliver.
The University of Alberta in Edmonton is one of Canada’s leading teaching and research universities, with an international reputation for excellence across the sciences, humanities, business, creative arts, health sciences, and engineering. It is dedicated to ongoing innovation and sharing its world-class research to serve its community of stakeholders including students, faculty, and researchers.
“We were excited to be working with such a forward-thinking organization like the University of Alberta, committed to sharing its world-class research with domestic and international communities,” said Paul Goldman, CEO of iTMethods. “We look forward to helping it manage its digital infrastructures so the University can continue delivering exceptional service to students, staff, researchers, and clients alike.”
What Did the University of Alberta Achieve with iTMethods on the AWS Cloud?
- iTMethods worked with the University of Alberta to execute a roadmap, bringing together hundreds of online resources and websites to create a cohesive digital strategy.
- The University of Alberta was able to expand its reach to compete on new domestic and international levels.
- Migrating the University of Alberta’s workloads enabled the institution to overcome challenges associated with growth and fluctuating demand by leveraging the elasticity and scalability of the AWS Cloud.
- iTMethods Renews Status as Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Service Provider - May 25, 2017
- News Release: iTMethods Recognized as a Member of AWS Service Delivery Program for Aurora and Database Migration Service - November 29, 2016
- iTMethods Recognized as an Inaugural Member of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS’) Public Sector Partner Program - November 29, 2016
- Join iTMethods at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas! - November 24, 2016
- Case Study: The University of Alberta - November 17, 2016
- iTMethods Attends the AWS Enterprise Summit in Toronto - October 25, 2016
- Case Study: UGroupMedia Inc Leverages the AWS Cloud to Handle Explosive Demand - September 6, 2016
- Case Study: Topline Ventures Leverages the Cloud for Global Expansion - August 10, 2016
- Case Study: Limelight Realizes Rapid Growth on the AWS Cloud - July 8, 2016
- iTMethods Achieves AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partner Status - March 29, 2016