Today iTMethods announced the successful launch of the company’s CloudConnect solution for Amazon Web Services (AWS) at AWS re:Invent in Las Vegas.
With CloudConnect, iTMethods has enabled eFront applications to run securely and quickly for their clients on the AWS Cloud, in a highly available solution that incorporates enterprise redundancy capabilities.
CloudConnect from iTMethods makes it easy to establish dedicated network connections between client data centers and AWS, providing an end-to-end solution with a single point of contact for provisioning & support. With local POPs across the US, Canada and globally, geographic diversity and failover capabilities, iTMethods CloudConnect ensures managed connectivity from the client’s AWS resources to their on-premise resources, allowing private access to AWS services without colocation or hardware, and enables routing between remote offices and data centers.
iTMethods connected both of eFront’s client data centres to the AWS U.S. West (Oregon) and U.S. East (Northern Virginia) Regions. iTMethods handled end-to end provisioning of all underlying components, including redundant carrier circuits and all integration and vendor management between eFront’s customer data centres and AWS.
“The iTMethods CloudConnect was the smoothest part of the project – very professional. They started work with us on the architecture, kept to project timelines and delivered. In fact, we recommend the ITMethods component to our larger clients as another means of accessing our hosted environment. It’s been a great experience” says Francisco Braganza, IT Director, eFront.
iTMethods CloudConnect provided a turnkey solution for eFront’s end client. iTMethods continues to manage the CloudConnect solution, providing real-time monitoring and support.
“We’re excited to see iTMethods CloudConnect solution provide a simplified process of getting and staying connected to the AWS Cloud,” said Terry Wise, Director, Worldwide Partner Ecosystem, Amazon Web Services, Inc. “iTMethods has leveraged AWS Direct Connect to provide a simple, managed service solution for consistent network performance, through a private connection to the AWS Cloud.”
About eFront: eFront is the leading software provider of solutions dedicated to the financial industry with recognized expertise in Alternative Investments and Risk Management. eFront’s solutions serve major companies in the Private Equity, Real-Estate Investment, Banking, and Insurance sectors. For more information, visit www.efront.com
- iTMethods Renews Status as Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Service Provider - May 25, 2017
- News Release: iTMethods Recognized as a Member of AWS Service Delivery Program for Aurora and Database Migration Service - November 29, 2016
- iTMethods Recognized as an Inaugural Member of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS’) Public Sector Partner Program - November 29, 2016
- Join iTMethods at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas! - November 24, 2016
- iTMethods Attends the AWS Enterprise Summit in Toronto - October 25, 2016
- Case Study: UGroupMedia Inc Leverages the AWS Cloud to Handle Explosive Demand - September 6, 2016
- Case Study: Topline Ventures Leverages the Cloud for Global Expansion - August 10, 2016
- Case Study: Limelight Realizes Rapid Growth on the AWS Cloud - July 8, 2016
- iTMethods Achieves AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partner Status - March 29, 2016
- Introducing AWS Database Migration Service - March 24, 2016