Fanatics, a leading Sports eCommerce Company with $2.2 billion in revenue, had been an existing Atlassian customer for a number of years on the Atlassian Cloud, but managing and fully incorporating the desired add-ons became a challenge. It needed an expert partner to plan, execute, and support the transition of its Atlassian applications to the AWS Cloud.
iTMethods worked with Fanatics to migrate from the Atlassian Cloud to an Atlassian Data Center solution iTMethods DevOps SaaS Platform. This enables Fanatics to get the most out of Atlassian’s suite of team-oriented tools and AWS’ scalable and secure infrastructure, ensuring the system is ready to keep pace with and encourage Fanatics growing needs.
What Did the Fanatics Achieve with iTMethods DevOps SaaS Platform for their Atlassian Applications?
- Migrating its Atlassian applications and add-ons to the AWS Cloud enables the Client to use its tools to their fullest—maximizing scalability, reliability, and security.
- Deploying Atlassian Data Center on AWS lays the groundwork to encourage company-wide adoption of Atlassian tools.
- iTMethods’ ongoing management ensures a seamless experience for users so that the Client can focus on what matters: sharing its love of sport with fellow fans around the world.
Discover the power of DevOps SaaS Platform with iTMethods. Our experts will help you migrate and automate your workloads, guaranteeing compliance and managing your environments 24x7x365. Contact us today to learn more about our DevOps SaaS Platform and Add-on services.
Read more from iTMethods:
- Case Study: iTMethods Delivers Enterprise Atlassian Data Center as a Service for Leading Global Financial Institution
- Case Study: Topline, a “Sitebuilder as a Service” Pioneer, Looks to Expand Globally and Reduce Its Dependency on In-House Resources
- Case Study: Limelight, a Growing SaaS Marketing Company, Realizes Rapid Growth on the AWS Cloud
- Case Study: Fanatics, a leading Sports eCommerce Company Chooses iTMethods’ DevOps SaaS Platform for Migration to Atlassian Data Center on AWS as-a-Service - July 3, 2018
- iTMethods Launches CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise on Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes as a Managed Service - June 13, 2018
- Understanding the ROI of Enterprise DevOps - June 6, 2018
- Join Us This Spring at a Jenkins Day Event Near You! - March 19, 2018
- 6 Tips for Scaling Your DevOps Transformation - March 7, 2018
- Case Study: DevOps SaaS Platform enables Enterprise Atlassian Data Center as a Service for Leading Global Financial Institution - February 23, 2018
- Case Study: KQED Leverages iTMethods’ Expertise to Migrate Its On-Premise Atlassian Workloads to the AWS Cloud - February 9, 2018
- iTMethods Executes Migration of KQED’s On-Premise Atlassian Workloads to the AWS Cloud, Enabling the Organization to Cut Its Atlassian Run Costs by 65% and Accelerate Its Cloud Adoption Journey - January 5, 2018
- iTMethods Recognized for Atlassian Workload Migration at AWS Re:Invent [Video] - December 19, 2017
- iTMethods Achieves AWS DevOps Competency Status - December 18, 2017