AWS re:Invent, the largest global gathering for the world’s AWS community, is almost here! Hosted in Las Vegas, AWS re:Invent brings together over 20,000 attendees and exhibitors for five days of educational seminars and exams, breakout sessions, bootcamps, hackathons, social events, and more.
As an AWS Advanced Consulting and Managed Services Partner, iTMethods will be attending AWS re:Invent from November 27th to December 1st.
Do You Want to Connect with Us While We Are at AWS re:Invent? Schedule Your 30 Minute Meeting Now!
Would you like to schedule a 1:1 meeting with iTMethods? Book time in advance with Andy, iTMethods’ Director of Business Development, using our meeting scheduler!
We look forward to seeing you soon in Las Vegas for this not-to-be-missed week of AWS announcements, valuable tech sessions, after-hour activities, and much more!
Discover the power of the AWS cloud with iTMethods. Our AWS experts will help you migrate and automate your workloads, guaranteeing compliance and managing your infrastructure 24x7x365. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Read more from iTMethods:
- Making the Most of Mass Migration to the AWS Cloud
- News Release: The University of Alberta Becomes One of the First Canadian Research Universities to Move Its Chief Digital Brand to the AWS Cloud
- Must-Read Best Practices for Migrating to Amazon Aurora
Latest posts by Andy Mao (see all)
- Case Study: Fanatics, a leading Sports eCommerce Company Chooses iTMethods’ DevOps SaaS Platform for Migration to Atlassian Data Center on AWS as-a-Service - July 3, 2018
- iTMethods Launches CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise on Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) for Kubernetes as a Managed Service - June 13, 2018
- Understanding the ROI of Enterprise DevOps - June 6, 2018