AWS re:Invent, the largest global gathering for the world’s AWS community, is almost here! Hosted in Las Vegas, AWS re:Invent brings together over 20,000 attendees and exhibitors for five days of educational seminars and exams, breakout sessions, bootcamps, hackathons, social events, and more.
As an AWS Advanced Consulting and Managed Services Partner, iTMethods will be attending AWS re:Invent from November 27th to December 1st.
Do You Want to Connect with Us While We Are at AWS re:Invent? Schedule Your 30 Minute Meeting Now!
Would you like to schedule a 1:1 meeting with iTMethods? Book time in advance with Andy, iTMethods’ Director of Business Development, using our meeting scheduler!
We look forward to seeing you soon in Las Vegas for this not-to-be-missed week of AWS announcements, valuable tech sessions, after-hour activities, and much more!
Discover the power of the AWS cloud with iTMethods. Our AWS experts will help you migrate and automate your workloads, guaranteeing compliance and managing your infrastructure 24x7x365. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Read more from iTMethods:
- Making the Most of Mass Migration to the AWS Cloud
- News Release: The University of Alberta Becomes One of the First Canadian Research Universities to Move Its Chief Digital Brand to the AWS Cloud
- Must-Read Best Practices for Migrating to Amazon Aurora
- Case Study: Leading Sports eCommerce Company Chooses iTMethods to Execute the Migration to Atlassian Data Center on the AWS as-a-Service - July 3, 2018
- iTMethods Launches CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise on Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes as a Managed Service - June 13, 2018
- Understanding the ROI of Enterprise DevOps - June 6, 2018
- Join Us This Spring at a Jenkins Day Event Near You! - March 19, 2018
- 6 Tips for Scaling Your DevOps Transformation - March 7, 2018
- Case Study: iTMethods Delivers Enterprise Atlassian Data Center as a Service for Leading Global Financial Institution - February 23, 2018
- Case Study: KQED Leverages iTMethods’ Expertise to Migrate Its On-Premise Atlassian Workloads to the AWS Cloud - February 9, 2018
- iTMethods Executes Migration of KQED’s On-Premise Atlassian Workloads to the AWS Cloud, Enabling the Organization to Cut Its Atlassian Run Costs by 65% and Accelerate Its Cloud Adoption Journey - January 5, 2018
- iTMethods Recognized for Atlassian Workload Migration at AWS Re:Invent [Video] - December 19, 2017
- iTMethods Achieves AWS DevOps Competency Status - December 18, 2017