ORLANDO, Fla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Today at SAPPHIRE, iTMethods announced immediate availability of SAP BPC as an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Test Drive, providing companies with a private sandbox to test and explore SAP’s Financial Planning and Analysis business capabilities with just a few clicks of a mouse.
“Customer obsession is our key value position and the AWS Test Drive of SAP BPC is a great way to connect with customers and reduce solution evaluation times, which drives faster time to benefit for our customers.”
“Customer obsession is our key value position and the AWS Test Drive of SAP BPC is a great way to connect with customers and reduce solution evaluation times, which drives faster time to benefit for our customers.” said Paul Goldman, CEO at iTMethods.
Positive Customer Impact Many customers have already benefited from deploying SAP on AWS and today they can have the rich functionality of SAP’s Business Planning and Consolidations solution delivered as a service and includes SAP HANA innovations. For evaluating SAP BPC, customers can now launch and log into the solution with just a few clicks using this new AWS Test Drive.
SAP BPC is a solution driven by customer feedback and is part of iTMethods’s commitment and focus help customers acquire business relevant solutions as a service. Test Drive deploys a running instance of iTMethods’ SAP BPC customer reference architecture, using AWS’ automated infrastructure in a consistent, well architected fashion. AWS Test Drive makes it simple for any company to start interacting with our BPC solution now. More information on AWS Test Drive of SAP BPCcan be found at http://aws.amazon.com/testdrive/sap/.
- iTMethods Renews Status as Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Service Provider - May 25, 2017
- News Release: iTMethods Recognized as a Member of AWS Service Delivery Program for Aurora and Database Migration Service - November 29, 2016
- iTMethods Recognized as an Inaugural Member of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS’) Public Sector Partner Program - November 29, 2016
- Join iTMethods at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas! - November 24, 2016
- iTMethods Attends the AWS Enterprise Summit in Toronto - October 25, 2016
- Case Study: UGroupMedia Inc Leverages the AWS Cloud to Handle Explosive Demand - September 6, 2016
- Case Study: Topline Ventures Leverages the Cloud for Global Expansion - August 10, 2016
- Case Study: Limelight Realizes Rapid Growth on the AWS Cloud - July 8, 2016
- iTMethods Achieves AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partner Status - March 29, 2016
- Introducing AWS Database Migration Service - March 24, 2016