TORONTO, ON (PRWEB) MAY 25, 2017
Today iTMethods announced that they have renewed their status as an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Service Provider. Having completed the most recent AWS MSP Audit Version 3.1, this designation further establishes them as a Next Generation Managed Services Provider in the Amazon Partner Network (APN).
This recognition builds on iTMethods’ commitment to AWS and enthusiasm for helping customers leverage the power of AWS to achieve high performance, security, and scalability on the cloud.
The AWS MSP program is designed for APN Consulting Partners who are skilled at cloud infrastructure and application migration, and who deliver superior value to customers by offering proactive monitoring, automation, and management of customer environments. As an AWS MSP, iTMethods has demonstrated accelerated business health, capabilities, knowledge, security, and customer obsession & support.
iTMethods has added even more value for customers by expanding its productized offerings around AWS, each solving a specialized problem faced by organizations of all sizes that are motivated by innovation.
Premier – iTMethods’ core Managed AWS Subscription service that manages & optimizes AWS services 24/7 and ensures customer environments are implemented and running to AWS best practices.
DevOps+ – An Adoption and Managed Services Program for Development Teams that want to release, run, and innovate their applications on the AWS cloud.
Elasity – The most flexible and secure managed Atlassian cloud hosting platform on AWS. Elasity enables organizations to run and scale Atlassian Server and Data Center Applications on AWS to achieve high performance and availability.
DevOps+ TCM – An enterprise ToolChain Management Platform on AWS that integrates industry leading development tools with enterprise-grade security, scalability, fully managed and supported on AWS.
Each of these business solutions on AWS has differentiated iTMethods and has garnered significant traction with small and large enterprise organizations, leading to relationships with companies like RetailMeNot, University of Alberta, and the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
These services represent a commitment from iTMethods to not only surpass AWS MSP requirements, but to innovate on AWS to solve unique problems in the market with their Subscription and SaaS services.
“We are ecstatic to be recognized as an AWS Managed Service Provider again,” said iTMethods CEO & Founder, Paul Goldman. “AWS is constantly raising the bar on their MSP audit requirements, so achieving this further validates our long term commitment to AWS and to delivering outstanding services with increasing value to our customers.”
iTMethods’ mission is to enable digital innovation on the AWS Cloud. iTMethods is an all-in AWS Advanced Consulting & Managed Services Provider offering a suite of Cloud Subscription and SaaS Offerings that help teams of all sizes execute their digital business & IT priorities.
Originally published on PRWeb.com
- iTMethods Renews Status as Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Service Provider - May 25, 2017
- News Release: iTMethods Recognized as a Member of AWS Service Delivery Program for Aurora and Database Migration Service - November 29, 2016
- iTMethods Recognized as an Inaugural Member of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS’) Public Sector Partner Program - November 29, 2016
- Join iTMethods at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas! - November 24, 2016
- iTMethods Attends the AWS Enterprise Summit in Toronto - October 25, 2016
- Case Study: UGroupMedia Inc Leverages the AWS Cloud to Handle Explosive Demand - September 6, 2016
- Case Study: Topline Ventures Leverages the Cloud for Global Expansion - August 10, 2016
- Case Study: Limelight Realizes Rapid Growth on the AWS Cloud - July 8, 2016
- iTMethods Achieves AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partner Status - March 29, 2016
- Introducing AWS Database Migration Service - March 24, 2016