Jenkins World 2017 – August 28-31, San Francisco
Jenkins World 2017 was a huge success in terms of the growth in attendance, breadth and number of sessions, exhibitors/sponsors and the overall energy and investments organizations are putting into their Enterprise DevOps transformations.
The Jenkins Community is thriving with CloudBees making a number of key product announcements including Blue Ocean and DevOptics. CloudBees also announced the launch of the CloudBees MSP program which iTMethods is proud to be a founding member.
- Case Study: Fanatics, a leading Sports eCommerce Company Chooses iTMethods’ DevOps SaaS Platform for Migration to Atlassian Data Center on AWS as-a-Service - July 3, 2018
- iTMethods Launches CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise on Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes as a Managed Service - June 13, 2018
- Understanding the ROI of Enterprise DevOps - June 6, 2018
- Join Us This Spring at a Jenkins Day Event Near You! - March 19, 2018
- 6 Tips for Scaling Your DevOps Transformation - March 7, 2018
- Case Study: DevOps SaaS Platform enables Enterprise Atlassian Data Center as a Service for Leading Global Financial Institution - February 23, 2018
- Case Study: KQED Leverages iTMethods’ Expertise to Migrate Its On-Premise Atlassian Workloads to the AWS Cloud - February 9, 2018
- iTMethods Executes Migration of KQED’s On-Premise Atlassian Workloads to the AWS Cloud, Enabling the Organization to Cut Its Atlassian Run Costs by 65% and Accelerate Its Cloud Adoption Journey - January 5, 2018
- iTMethods Recognized for Atlassian Workload Migration at AWS Re:Invent [Video] - December 19, 2017
- iTMethods Achieves AWS DevOps Competency Status - December 18, 2017