iTMethods Is Proud to Be a Silver Sponsor of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Summit – Toronto.
Stop by iTMethods’ booth #416 to learn how we can help you accelerate your Cloud and DevOps journey through a Cloud-native DevOps Toolchain Platform.
As AWS and DevOps experts, we helped multiple enterprises in Software, Retail, Banking, and Internet industries streamline and automate DevOps infrastructure by utilizing the agility and scalability of AWS.
The AWS Summit – Toronto will take place on September 20th at the Toronto Congress Centre and will bring the cloud community together to connect, collaborate and network.
- Attend breakout sessions and demos led by subject matter experts. Sessions will range from introductory through advanced and cover topics like security and compliance, enterprise transformations, artificial intelligence, and more. You can also take advantage of real-time, short-format demos to help you develop and hone your skills.
- Stop by the Expo—the center of the Summit activity—to network with peers. Visit iTMethods at the booth #416 to ensure you get the most out of your AWS products and solutions and get all your AWS questions answered.
- Listen to a keynote talk delivered by Mai-Lan Tomsen Bukovec, Vice President and General Manager of Amazon S3, Amazon Web Services. Mai-Lan has been with Amazon Web Services since 2010 having previously worked at Microsoft and in early-stage startups.
Whether you’re new to the AWS Cloud or are already an experienced user, the AWS Summit has something for everyone—and it’s completely free to attend! Click here to register and stop by iTMethods (booth #416).
We enable enterprise application teams to innovate, automate, and accelerate on the cloud. Our suite of products provides solutions for DevOps and cloud configuration challenges and our comprehensive monitoring means that all our customers can rest easy. Contact us today to learn more.
Read more from iTMethods:
- Visit iTMethods at DevOps World | Jenkins World 2018 – September 16-19
- iTMethods Launches CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise on Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes as a Managed Service
- Understanding the ROI of Enterprise DevOps
- DevOps SaaS Platform by iTMethods brings capabilities for a faster software delivery and is designed to accelerate the adoption of the full suite of CloudBees, Jenkins and DevOps tools - September 18, 2018
- On-Site vs. Atlassian Cloud vs. the AWS Cloud: What’s the Best Option for Hosting Atlassian Applications? - September 5, 2018
- Join iTMethods at the AWS Summit – Toronto | September 20, 2018 - August 20, 2018
- Visit iTMethods at DevOps World | Jenkins World 2018 – September 16-19 - July 27, 2018