iTMethods Is Proud to Be a Bronze Sponsor of Atlassian Summit 2019
This year Atlassian Summit is coming to Las Vegas! Stop by iTMethods’ booth to learn how we can help you accelerate your DevOps journey through our cloud native DevOps SaaS platform that integrates Atlassian tools such as Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, and more with the other DevOps tools your teams use into a seamless toolchain and delivers them as SaaS. We have enabled enterprises across a variety of industries—retail, banking, software, and internet industries included—to streamline and automate their DevOps infrastructure by utilizing the agility and scalability of the AWS Cloud.
As an attendee of the Atlassian Summit, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Get hands-on instruction and practice with pre-conference training and certification workshops.
- Attend educational and social events during the conference including a variety of breakout sessions.
- Connect with representatives from Atlassian and other enterprise customers to learn about best practices.
- Find out more about upcoming product announcements.
Click here to register for Atlassian Summit 2019. Use our unique promo code TAKE20TEAM442 for 20% off your passes.
iTMethods’ mission is to enable companies to accelerate DevOps processes and stay competitive while delivering a better software faster, securely and with higher quality. iTMethods’ DevOps SaaS Platform offers unique enterprise features to help simplify the deployment and management of DevOps tools as well as the onboarding and offboarding of users/teams across the enterprise. Our Platform is complimented with add-on services, such as DevOps Consulting, Administrative & Functional Support, Cloud-Native Build & Management & DevOps as a Service. Contact us today to learn more.
Read more from iTMethods:
- The Impacts of a DevOps Transformation for Large Enterprises
- How to Close the Security Divide with the Right Team Structure
- Understanding the ROI of Enterprise DevOps
Latest posts by Darya Winters (see all)
- Why You Need DevSecOps - June 26, 2019
- 7 CI/CD Best Practices for a Successful DevOps Journey - June 21, 2019
- iTMethods Hires Financial Services Veteran Scott Brandt - June 11, 2019