Visit iTMethods booth at DevOps World | Jenkins World 2018 to learn how our innovative Cloud-enabled Toolchain Platform will revolutionize your DevOps and Software Delivery.
In addition, you will tap the collective knowledge of a vibrant community of Jenkins practitioners and have an opportunity to attend 60+ sessions as well as additional workshops and training, all led by Jenkins experts.
To register, use our unique partner discount code of JWITMCUST and get an additional 20% off of the registration price! Thinking about attending the event as a group? Register a total of five or more colleagues or friends on the same registration and get $100 off each ticket!
Learn about our Cloud-enabled DevOps Toolchain Platform to get you on the fastest path to transforming great ideas into great software and a quicker return on investment for your business.
You’ll notice some exciting changes to DevOps World | Jenkins World this year, including:
- DevOps World | Jenkins World opportunities to learn – Four full days of 60+ sessions, workshops, training, plus onsite certification.
- Jenkins certification – Get Jenkins-certified for FREE, with your full conference registration! This is truly a value-add for DevOps World | Jenkins World attendees. You must sign up during the registration process.
- Ask the Experts returns – Ask experts your most pressing Jenkins-related questions.
- Opening keynote by Kohsuke Kawaguchi, the original founder and creator of Jenkins.
- Special keynote from Sacha Labourey, CEO of CloudBees.
- Everyone’s favorite Butler will be present – Find him, and get your picture taken.
- Expanded Sponsor Expo area – Find out more about the solutions available for Jenkins users.
- Network with other Jenkins users – Learn how they have solved their continuous delivery challenges.
Latest posts by Darya Winters (see all)
- Join iTMethods at Atlassian Summit 2019 | April 9-11, 2019 - February 14, 2019
- The Impacts of a DevOps Transformation for Large Enterprises - January 4, 2019
- How to Close the Security Divide with the Right Team Structure - November 14, 2018