During a presentation at this year’s recent AWS re:Invent, Bina Khimani, Global Head, Infrastructure Segments for AWS, highlighted iTMethods as a leading partner for its work in performing a pioneering enterprise Atlassian workload migration (Jira and Confluence) for a global financial customer.
This initial collaboration helped AWS architect and build complete enablement programs and packages that make it easier for customers to find the answers, tools, and support they need to migrate their enterprise Atlassian workloads to the AWS Cloud, streamlining transitions for future customers. AWS has also identified select Advanced Consulting Partners, iTMethods being one of the chosen few, with the technical skill and expertise to execute and manage these large and complex enterprise Atlassian workload migrations to the AWS Cloud.
iTMethods was proud to play a critical role in this pivotal development. We look forward to working with customers to move their on-premise Atlassian instances and workloads to the AWS Cloud, helping them control administrative and financial costs while enhancing team-wide collaboration.
Watch the video to learn more about migrating your enterprise Atlassian applications and workloads to the AWS Cloud:
Are you ready to discover the benefits that come with migrating your Enterprise Atlassian applications to the AWS Cloud? Contact iTMethods today to discuss your needs and discover how we can put our proven expertise to work for you!
Read more from iTMethods:
- Making the Most of Mass Migration to the AWS Cloud
- News Release: The University of Alberta Becomes One of the First Canadian Research Universities to Move Its Chief Digital Brand to the AWS Cloud
- Must-Read Best Practices for Migrating to Amazon Aurora
- iTMethods Launches CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise on Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes as a Managed Service - June 13, 2018
- Understanding the ROI of Enterprise DevOps - June 6, 2018
- Join Us This Spring at a Jenkins Day Event Near You! - March 19, 2018
- 6 Tips for Scaling Your DevOps Transformation - March 7, 2018
- Case Study: iTMethods Delivers Enterprise Atlassian Data Center as a Service for Leading Global Financial Institution - February 23, 2018
- Case Study: KQED Leverages iTMethods’ Expertise to Migrate Its On-Premise Atlassian Workloads to the AWS Cloud - February 9, 2018
- iTMethods Executes Migration of KQED’s On-Premise Atlassian Workloads to the AWS Cloud, Enabling the Organization to Cut Its Atlassian Run Costs by 65% and Accelerate Its Cloud Adoption Journey - January 5, 2018
- iTMethods Recognized for Atlassian Workload Migration at AWS Re:Invent [Video] - December 19, 2017
- iTMethods Achieves AWS DevOps Competency Status - December 18, 2017
- Are You Going to AWS re: Invent 2017? Let’s Meet While We Are There! - November 24, 2017