Designation Reaffirms iTMethods’ Commitment to Public Sector Institutions and Proven Expertise in Migrating, Securing, and Managing Workloads in the Cloud
Toronto, Ontario – November 29, 2016 – iTMethods, an Advanced Consulting and Managed Service Partner in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN), is pleased to announce that it has been recognized as a member of AWS’ new Public Sector Partner Program, announced at AWS re:Invent 2016. This designation reaffirms the company’s commitment to industry-leading cloud migration and management services for public sector institutions.
The AWS Public Sector Partner Program recognizes companies with a strong overall AWS practice, and demonstrates their experience and readiness to support government, education, and/or non-profit customer missions.
Having worked with a diverse group of leading public sector organizations, iTMethods understands the challenges facing public sector institutions. It proactively ensures their cloud journeys are streamlined, secured, and managed at every stage. Recently, iTMethods helped the University of Alberta architect a unified digital strategy and grow its digital blueprint on AWS. “It was clear from the start of our engagement that there was a great sharing of knowledge amongst everyone on the iTMethods team,” said Jennifer Chesney, Associate Vice-President of University Digital Strategy. “They’ve worked collaboratively with us since the beginning – helping us make the most of the AWS Cloud and deliver the best results to our network of students, faculty, researchers, and clients.”
“Becoming a member of AWS’ Public Sector Partner Program reaffirms our commitment to public sector institutions and our understanding of the unique needs they have,” said Paul Goldman, CEO of iTMethods. “Going through the approval process gives our public sector clients the confidence that we are proven experts in migrating, securing, automating, and managing workloads on the AWS Cloud.”
iTMethods is an Amazon Web Services Advanced Consulting and Managed Service Partner helping customers deploy, automate, and manage their cloud infrastructure to realize the full value of AWS. They collaborate with their customers, helping them optimize and secure their critical workloads 24/7. iTMethods streamlines code deployment with automation and DevOps. Founded in 2005, they are headquartered in Toronto, Canada. To find out more about iTMethods, visit http://www.itmethods.com/.
- iTMethods Renews Status as Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Service Provider - May 25, 2017
- News Release: iTMethods Recognized as a Member of AWS Service Delivery Program for Aurora and Database Migration Service - November 29, 2016
- iTMethods Recognized as an Inaugural Member of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS’) Public Sector Partner Program - November 29, 2016
- Join iTMethods at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas! - November 24, 2016
- Case Study: The University of Alberta - November 17, 2016
- iTMethods Attends the AWS Enterprise Summit in Toronto - October 25, 2016
- Case Study: UGroupMedia Inc Leverages the AWS Cloud to Handle Explosive Demand - September 6, 2016
- Case Study: Topline Ventures Leverages the Cloud for Global Expansion - August 10, 2016
- Case Study: Limelight Realizes Rapid Growth on the AWS Cloud - July 8, 2016
- iTMethods Achieves AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partner Status - March 29, 2016