UGroup Media Inc. needed a partner ready to respond to their needs and handle shifting demand during peak season. With the algorithm iTMethods developed, UGM is able to take full advantage of the scalability and elasticity of the AWS Cloud.
UGM has been operating with AWS for more than six years and is a heavy AWS user. AWS is built to scale rapidly, but UGM needed a partner with the expertise and skill to maximize that elasticity. As an AWS Expert Partner, iTMethods had the certified skills and experience to re-architect UGM’s critical infrastructures for instant scalability and elastic load handling. iTMethods worked with UGM’s in-house team to create an environment that would handle shifting load capacities, especially during peak Christmas season.
Read the full case study to discover why UGroupMedia chose iTMethods to help manage their shifting demand.
- News Release: iTMethods Recognized as a Member of AWS Service Delivery Program for Aurora and Database Migration Service - November 29, 2016
- iTMethods Recognized as an Inaugural Member of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS’) Public Sector Partner Program - November 29, 2016
- Join iTMethods at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas! - November 24, 2016
- Case Study: The University of Alberta - November 17, 2016
- iTMethods Attends the AWS Enterprise Summit in Toronto - October 25, 2016
- Case Study: UGroupMedia Inc Leverages the AWS Cloud to Handle Explosive Demand - September 6, 2016
- Case Study: Topline Ventures Leverages the Cloud for Global Expansion - August 10, 2016
- Case Study: Limelight Realizes Rapid Growth on the AWS Cloud - July 8, 2016
- iTMethods Achieves AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partner Status - March 29, 2016
- Introducing AWS Database Migration Service - March 24, 2016