Join iTMethods at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas!
AWS re:Invent – the biggest gathering of the world’s AWS community – is almost here!
As an AWS Advanced Consulting and Managed Services Partner, iTMethods will be attending the AWS re:Invent Conference from November 28th to December 2nd.
Hosted in Las Vegas, AWS re:Invent is the largest gathering of the global AWS community, with the expectation of over 24,000 attendees this year. You will be on the ride of your life in Las Vegas with the opportunity connect with peers and other cloud experts, engage in hands-on labs, and learn how AWS can improve performance, productivity, and network security while reducing infrastructure costs.
Want to schedule a 1:1 meeting? Book a time in advance with an iTMethods Expert via our meeting scheduler!
Learn about core AWS services including RDS, Redshift, S3, and Amazon EC2.
- Be the first to find out about the newest AWS features and products.
- Educate yourself about technical best practices for cloud architecture, monitoring and management, continuous deployment, migration, security, performance, and more.
- Get answers to development questions, picking up valuable tips and tricks from AWS experts.
- Gain hands-on experience that can’t be found anywhere else through self-paced labs, hackathons, and day-long bootcamps.
- iTMethods Renews Status as Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Service Provider - May 25, 2017
- News Release: iTMethods Recognized as a Member of AWS Service Delivery Program for Aurora and Database Migration Service - November 29, 2016
- iTMethods Recognized as an Inaugural Member of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS’) Public Sector Partner Program - November 29, 2016
- Join iTMethods at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas! - November 24, 2016
- iTMethods Attends the AWS Enterprise Summit in Toronto - October 25, 2016
- Case Study: UGroupMedia Inc Leverages the AWS Cloud to Handle Explosive Demand - September 6, 2016
- Case Study: Topline Ventures Leverages the Cloud for Global Expansion - August 10, 2016
- Case Study: Limelight Realizes Rapid Growth on the AWS Cloud - July 8, 2016
- iTMethods Achieves AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partner Status - March 29, 2016
- Introducing AWS Database Migration Service - March 24, 2016