The financial institution was an existing Atlassian customer, but its on-premise instances were highly fractured between individual teams and many Atlassian instances were multiple versions behind, in need of support for maintenance and upgrades. This large, complex environment was both a challenge to manage and one that hindered growth.
To meet the customer’s requirements, iTMethods recommended it upgrade its existing Atlassian Jira and Confluence Server products to Data Center and deploy on DevOps SaaS Platform to provide a scalable and secure solution offering high availability, high performance, and disaster recovery.
What Did the Financial Institution Achieve with iTMethods DevOps SaaS Platform?
- Accelerated onboarding
- Increased team and user adoption
- High performance and high availability
- Rapid time to market
- Seamless integrations
- Ease of user access
- Enterprise security & compliance
- Standardized workflows and configurations
- Cost savings
- Capability to scale and support tens of thousands of users
Discover the power of DevOps SaaS Platform with iTMethods. Our experts will help you migrate and automate your workloads, guaranteeing compliance and managing your environments 24x7x365. Contact us today to learn more about our DevOps SaaS Platform and Add-on services.
- Case Study: Fanatics, a leading Sports eCommerce Company Chooses iTMethods’ DevOps SaaS Platform for Migration to Atlassian Data Center on AWS as-a-Service - July 3, 2018
- iTMethods Launches CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise on Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) for Kubernetes as a Managed Service - June 13, 2018
- Understanding the ROI of Enterprise DevOps - June 6, 2018