This Global Banking Institution was looking to enable their Enterprise DevOps strategy with an integrated platform delivered in a SaaS model and aligned to their enterprise compliance standards. The Bank considered both internal capabilities and options as well as external options to best achieve its goal to support thousands of developers and hundreds of teams within all lines of business across the globe.
To meet the Bank’s requirements, iTMethods recommended a multi-phase implementation approach starting with the deployment of Atlassian Jira and Confluence (Enterprise Versions) and then adding GitHub Enterprise, CloudBees Core (Jenkins), JFrog Artfactory, Sonatype, Fortify, SonarQube onto the DevOps SaaS Platform, providing a scalable and secure enterprise solution with high availability, high performance, access management, SSO, hybrid transit integration, encryption, disaster recovery and more.
What Did the Bank Achieve with iTMethods DevOps SaaS Platform?
- Accelerated on-boarding
- Increased team and user adoption
- High performance and high availability
- Rapid time to market
- Seamless integrations
- Enterprise security & compliance
- Standardized workflows and configurations
- Curated Enterprise Pipelines
- Significant Cost savings
- Capability to scale and support tens of thousands of users
Discover the power of DevOps SaaS Platform with iTMethods. Our software delivery experts will help you rapidly implement an enterprise platform and assist in the success on-boarding of your teams accelerating your business objectives. Contact us today to learn more about our DevOps SaaS Platform and Add-on services.
- Managed DevOps Provides Solution to Cybersecurity Fears - July 21, 2020
- Why You Need DevSecOps - June 26, 2019
- 7 CI/CD Best Practices for a Successful DevOps Journey - June 21, 2019