iTMethods announced today that it has joined Pledge 1%, a corporate philanthropy movement dedicated to making the community a key stakeholder in every business.
Founded by Atlassian, the Entrepreneurs Foundation of Colorado, Rally and Salesforce.org, Pledge 1% empowers companies to donate 1% of product, 1% of equity, 1% of profit or 1% of employee time to improve communities around the world.
iTMethods is joining an impressive network of more than 500 entrepreneurs and companies across the globe that have committed to philanthropic efforts through the Pledge 1% movement. By pledging 1% of its equity and employee time, iTMethods is demonstrating a commitment to philanthropic leadership, and plans to make “giving back” one of its core values, establishing the community as a stakeholder in its business.
Comments on the News
- “We are excited to join the Pledge 1% movement, devoting 1% of our equity and employee time towards giving back to our communities,” said Paul Goldman, CEO of iTMethods. “Philanthropy has always been part of our company culture, bringing together like-minded individuals with a passion to make their communities better places. Pledge 1% is a perfect fit for iTMethods”
- “Salesforce is dedicated to changing the way companies think about corporate philanthropy,” said Suzanne DiBianca, president, Salesforce.org. “Today, we’re excited that iTMethods is joining us in giving their resources back to the community. This is another great example of the power that business has to affect positive change.”
- “We are thrilled that iTMethods has joined the Pledge 1% movement and is committed to sharing its success with the community,” said Scott Farquhar, co-founder and co-CEO, Atlassian. “Employees, shareholders, customers, and the community all benefit when a company builds giving back into its DNA. It’s one of the best decisions we ever made.”
- “We believe Pledge 1% is a great step for businesses to become a force for good in the world,” said Ryan Martens, Board Chairman EFCO & Founder/CTO, Rally, now part of CA Technologies. “We applaud iTMethods for committing a portion of their success to their community stakeholders and social impact.”
iTMethods is a leading Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Consulting Partner and an Atlassian Expert partner. The company helps clients move critical workloads to the AWS cloud and successfully manage them at any scale. Grounded in years of managed services success, iTMethods understands the technological and human complexities of deploying, automating, and securing workloads in AWS 24/7.
iTMethods team members are forward-thinking individuals, dedicated to learning and sharing successes with their local and global communities. Founded in 2005, they are headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
About Pledge 1%
Pledge 1% is an effort spearheaded by Atlassian, Entrepreneurs Foundation of Colorado, Rally for Impact, Salesforce.org and Tides to accelerate their shared vision around integrating philanthropy into businesses around the world. Pledge 1% encourages and challenges individuals and companies to pledge 1% of equity, product and employee time for their communities, because pledging a small portion of future success can have a huge impact on tomorrow. Pledge 1% offers companies turnkey tools and best practices, making it accessible for any company to incorporate philanthropy into their business model. To learn more or to take the pledge, please visit www.pledge1percent.org.
For media inquiries, please contact:
- iTMethods Renews Status as Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Service Provider - May 25, 2017
- News Release: iTMethods Recognized as a Member of AWS Service Delivery Program for Aurora and Database Migration Service - November 29, 2016
- iTMethods Recognized as an Inaugural Member of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS’) Public Sector Partner Program - November 29, 2016
- Join iTMethods at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas! - November 24, 2016
- iTMethods Attends the AWS Enterprise Summit in Toronto - October 25, 2016
- Case Study: UGroupMedia Inc Leverages the AWS Cloud to Handle Explosive Demand - September 6, 2016
- Case Study: Topline Ventures Leverages the Cloud for Global Expansion - August 10, 2016
- Case Study: Limelight Realizes Rapid Growth on the AWS Cloud - July 8, 2016
- iTMethods Achieves AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partner Status - March 29, 2016
- Introducing AWS Database Migration Service - March 24, 2016