Designation Deepens iTMethods’ AWS Expertise and Commitment to Industry-Leading Cloud Migration, Automation, and Management Services
iTMethods, an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Consulting and Managed Service Partner, is pleased to announce that it has been recognized as a member of AWS’ new Service Delivery Program for both Aurora and Database Migration Service, announced at AWS re:Invent 2016. This designation reaffirms the company’s commitment to industry-leading cloud migration, automation, and management processes for its customers.
To become a Service Delivery Program member, service providers must demonstrate skillful experience implementing and managing deployments on the AWS Cloud. The Service Delivery Program helps AWS customers find qualified APN Partners that provide expertise in a specific service or skill area. To qualify, partners must pass service-specific verification of customer references and a technical review, meaning customers can be confident they are working with partners that provide recent and relevant experience.
iTMethods ensures its customers’ cloud journeys are streamlined, simplified, and managed at every step. It works closely with clients to define objectives, develop clear roadmaps, design the right architecture and operational procedures, test plans and security measures, and execute a seamless migration before and managing, automating, and securing workloads on an ongoing basis.
“Becoming a member of AWS’ Service Delivery Program for Aurora and Database Migration Services serves as further validation to our ongoing investment and commitment to serving our customers,” said Paul Goldman, CEO of iTMethods. “Undergoing the thorough approval process proves we’re ready to walk our talk – helping companies and organizations of all sizes migrate, automate, secure, and manage workloads on the AWS Cloud.”
iTMethods is an Amazon Web Services Advanced Consulting and Managed Service Partner helping customers deploy, automate, and manage their cloud infrastructure to realize the full value of AWS. They collaborate with their customers, helping them optimize and secure their critical workloads 24/7. iTMethods streamlines code deployment with automation and DevOps. Founded in 2005, they are headquartered in Toronto, Canada. To find out more about iTMethods, visit http://www.itmethods.com/.
- iTMethods Renews Status as Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Service Provider - May 25, 2017
- News Release: iTMethods Recognized as a Member of AWS Service Delivery Program for Aurora and Database Migration Service - November 29, 2016
- iTMethods Recognized as an Inaugural Member of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS’) Public Sector Partner Program - November 29, 2016
- Join iTMethods at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas! - November 24, 2016
- Case Study: The University of Alberta - November 17, 2016
- iTMethods Attends the AWS Enterprise Summit in Toronto - October 25, 2016
- Case Study: UGroupMedia Inc Leverages the AWS Cloud to Handle Explosive Demand - September 6, 2016
- Case Study: Topline Ventures Leverages the Cloud for Global Expansion - August 10, 2016
- Case Study: Limelight Realizes Rapid Growth on the AWS Cloud - July 8, 2016
- iTMethods Achieves AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partner Status - March 29, 2016